Are you dying to make money online? Still didn’t make any dime?
Then you are in the way to reveal the ultimate solution of your problem. I bet, you will get the solution just after going through each and every word of this article. So, keep calm and read this article with full concentration.
The earning method I am talking about is CPA marketing and this is my first guide to CPA marketing for beginners (of this CPA series article). To be honest I live my online life mostly from the income that I make via CPA offers. I bought several creepy CPA products from which promise to make $XX,XXX but at the end I realized that I have wasted my money. You are getting this guide for free and I am pretty sure it’s much better than those paid stupid CPA products. I am not promising you that you can make $XX,XXX in the starting point. In the beginning you need to learn a lot and apply those techniques. Yah! After a particular time when you will be highly skilled and experienced then you can make 5 figure and even 6 figure income from CPA networks.
What is CPA marketing?
The term CPA stands for Cost Per Action. It’s also called Pay Per Lead, in short PPL. CPA marketing is quite easier than selling products. Main idea behind CPA affiliate marketing is getting particular action from your traffic. This action can be submitting Email, filling up a form, making download, submitting pin code, submitting mobile number and even getting a sale. People are more likely to get free products rather than spending their earned money. Thus driving your traffic to a particular task can lead you to money. Generally, you can make $0.50 – $20 per CPA offer. However, there also some high end CPA offers that pay $750 or even more for a particular action by your traffic. Isn’t it sounds amazing? Yah! That’s why I came with this CPA marketing for beginners guide for you.
How CPA marketing works?
There are some well-known CPA networks who control the whole process. The vendors or CPA offer creators submit their particular job or product to CPA networks and those CPA networks promote those offers via CPA marketers like us. They give us a fixed amount of money for every particular offer depending on how much the vendor or CPA offer creator has invested. Your work in very simple; firstly you have to apply to a CPA network and after getting approved, browse the existing offers and select the offer that suits to your interest. After determining the offer just promote it as much as you can to the targeted online visitors.
CPA marketing vs Affiliate marketing – which is better for you?
I have already mentioned that CPA marketing is much easier than Affiliate marketing. In case of affiliate marketing you must make sales to get profit. On the other hand getting sales in CPA marketing is not mandatory to make profit. You can distribute free offers, trial products, apps etc. that people can grab for free and you can make profit for their particular action like confirming offer, making order for free trial product or even downloading a particular app or software. Thus making money with CPA became very easy comparing to Affiliate marketing.
So, till now you got to know about CPA marketing and about it’s working method. Now, let me introduce you with some best CPA networks via which you can start your CPA marketing and earn handsome amount of money. Here goes the list of top 10 CPA networks in the world:
- MaxBounty (recommended for Experts)
- Peerfly (recommended for Experts)
- Adworkmedia (recommended for All)
- CPALead (recommended for beginners)
- MGCash.com (recommended for beginners)
- CPAGrip (recommended for beginners)
Note: There is an important reason why you should start with the CPA network that I have recommended for beginners. For example: MaxBounty has several traffic and promotion method restrictions on it’s offers. Such as, some offers can’t be promoted on free giveaway sites, some offer promotion activities can’t contain “Free”, “Win”, “Claim” etc words and so more. After breaking these restriction rules constantly you may get banned with your all earned money. On the other, hand CPALead has no traffic or promotion method restriction for its offers. Therefore, you can use any kind of traffic and use any word while promoting its offers. This is the reason why I marked a Tag beside those CPA networks.
Here is the inside look of CPA offer dashboard of some top CPA networks I work with.
Some terms about CPA networks you MUST know:
1. EPC: Full form of EPC is Earning Per Click. It does not mean that you will get money to bring only clicks to your offers. It means, in average publishers earned the given EPC rate from every click. For example: If a CPA offer of $2.50 got 500 clicks from 20 different publishers and among them 70 clicks converted into leads. So, it’s EPC will be ($2.5X70)/500 = $0.35.
2. Payout/CPA rate: This is the money rate which you will be paid for getting every single lead/action for that particular CPA offer. So, have a look of Payout/CPA rate before selecting your offer.
3. Conversion (in %): This is an important indication about which offer to choose before you start your promotional activities. CPA offers with high conversion rate are always preferable. For example: Think about the previous example where the offer got 500 clicks and 70 leads/actions. Here is the conversion rate of that offer (70/500)X100% = 14%.
4. County code: Almost 95% of CPA offers are county targeted. Therefore, you must be careful about choosing the offer. If you promote US offers to the people of Australia you will not get any payment. Some CPA networks categorized their offers based on county and some mention the county code (US, UK, AU, BR etc) along with the offers.
5. Incentive and non-Incentive: Here is another important and most probably less known term of CPA network. If you search the meaning of “incentive” word, Google will reply with “a payment or concession to stimulate greater output or investment”. In short “incentive” refers to digital bribe in order to get artificial actions/leads from people. In case of incentive offers you can allure people by giving them extra gifts, coupons, money etc in order to get action from them. On the other hand, these digital bribes are strictly prohibited in case of non-incentive offers.
6. Offer type: CPA networks included offers of various types such as Pin submit, Email submit, Downloads, Survey, Installs, Mobile, Purchase etc.
In addition, I want to share some trending community of CPA marketers which can help you to stay updated with the latest events of CPA world as well as increase your skill. Some of those communities are:
How to promote CPA offers?
There are literally 100+ ways to promote CPA offers in order to make profit. I can’t write about all those 100+ promoting ways in this single article. Here I will list some mathods name which can be used to promote CPA offers. In the future I will write detail article on each CPA offer promoting strategies so that you can also start making enough money from CPA marketing. Here goes some CPA offer promoting strategies:
- Sharing on relevant groups and communities in various social networks like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn etc. (I got my first ever CPA lead via sharing CPA link in Google+ which enhanced my confidence to start new project on it)
- You can create converting videos and get leads via video marketing on various platforms such as Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo etc.
- You can write high quality contents and promote you contents via other blogs, Web 2.0 sites and article directories.
- If you have any blog that matches with any offers of CPA networks then you can use your blog to get conversion/action and make money.
- You can also build Email list to get high quality leads. In this case I recommend GetResponse because of its high quality service and affordability.
- You can create totally new site based on any type of CPA offer and rank it to get unlimited CPA leads. This is what I am basically doing for myself.
- You can buy banner ads and spread you CPA offers without having your own site.
- Running Facebook ad campaigns and PPC campaigns will also end up with big profit from CPA offers.
How to get payment from CPA networks?
There are several payment methods which are supported by tons of CPA networks. However, I found Paypal and Bank transfer very common among all the networks I have tried. Besides, you can also get your payment via Skrill, Payza, Payoneer, Check, Western Union etc. I highly recommend you to sign up for a Payoneer account which comes with a virtual back account under Bank of America. You can use this bank account to get all your affiliate money. I prefer Payoneer over Paypal because with the help of Payoneer master card I can get cash from ATM at any corner of the world.
Loved this article? Then please make a tweet and show your generosity.
Your turn to take action
I think you got the basic knowledge about CPA marketing and now it’s your turn to take action based on what you have read in this article. I am giving you exact foot-steps that you need to follow right now:
- Choose a CPA network and apply for a publisher/affiliate account.
- After getting approval, go to offer section and browser all the offers.
- Choose a particular country and offer to get started. Keep your eyes on conversion rate or EPC (Earning Per Click) while choosing an offer. CPA offers of high conversion rate or EPC are always preferable.
- If you can’t afford to build a site then try social medias, video sharing sites and Web 2.0 sites to promote your CPA offers.
- On the other hand, if you can afford creating a website/blog then I highly recommend to go with it. Just get your domain from NameCheap and hosting from A2Hosting in order to make your first CPA site to get started on the way to make an automated cash flow.
You are highly encouraged to speak you mind in the comment section to get more help from me in case you are still in a fix what to do or didn’t understand any of above mentioned topics. You can also send me Email and get my personal help.
Next article of CPA series that you MUST read >>>