Ad networks are the primary way to generate revenue from any website or blog and hence all the bloggers and other online asset owners are pretty familiar with ad networks. For some webmasters ad networks are part and parcel of their business life without which they are may lose almost of their revenue within days.
Specially for publishers, Bitcoin is the hottest and most expensive currency right now in this world crossing over 4k USD it’s going upward constantly. I know lots of you are eagerly looking for opportunities to get Bitcoins and BAAM! may be you are here for that. Due to country based restrictions, difficult paying methods, courage for taking risk and so more, most of you couldn’t be the reputed owner of some virtual currencies. Don’t worry, you got pretty lucky and hence this article is in front of you; just keep reading and your will discover the path toward your Bitcoin soon.
This review article is about Adsterra Network which is one of the fastest growing Scotland based online advertising company serving over 10 Billion ad impressions every single month to over 190 countries worldwide. With the huge growth of mobile traffic both publishers and advertisers are looking for ad networks which can serve on both platforms, if you are one of them then Congrats! You already got to know one of those multiplatform supported advertising networks.
Based on different need of separate platforms and people Adsterra has various type of ad plans for both advertisers and publishers. Ad networks usually has two types of ad plan which are CPM (Cost Per Mile) which means payment per 1000 impressions and CPC which means payment for every click, however with Adsterra you will get something more. With the rising industry of CPA which has become pretty popular within last few years, Adsterra has introduced this CPA ad plan in its network which turned it into a partial CPA network as well. In addition it has CPI (mainly for apps and software), CPL, CPO etc plans as well.
No matter what type of advertiser or publisher you are, this amazing ad network has suitable plans for everyone. Next part of this article will describe both publisher's and advertiser's sections in detail so that everything become crystal clear for you.
Adsterra for Publishers – Convert your Traffic into CA$H
As I already mentioned Adsterra is one of those few ad networks that accepts Bitcoin paying method which made it pretty noticeable among the crowd of thousands of advertising platforms. On the top of that it has many ad formats which will suit to any type of blog or website and will help to generate more revenue for the same amount of traffic.
These are the reason why you should choose Adsterra to make money out of your blog or website:
- Adsterra has low barrier for publishers to get accepted.
- Minumim payment (withdraw) threshold is only $100 and has lot's of payment methods such as PayPal, Payoneer, Paxum, Payza, Webmoney, Wire transfer and most excitingly Bitcoin!
- Provides secured ads that won't hamper your site by injecting harmful malwares.
- Responsive ad formats for both PC and mobile to maximize your revenue. Following ad formats are available in Adsterra: Leader board, Rectangle, Skyscraper, Pup-under, Interstitial, direct links and video ads.
- Got banned from Adsense? Adsterra can be your alternate as it has high CPM based payouts for high traffic sites.
- High payouts
- Easy approval
- Chance to get Bitcoin
- Supports multiple languages
- For banner ads your site must have 50k impressions per month.
Adsterra for Advertisers – Get more Audience and Sales
Most of the Advertisers don't rely on one or two advertising networks to promote their products or services due to limited reach and ad formats. However, Adsterra has solved the issue by going through out multiple platforms and almost all the nations of the world. On the top of that, it has CPA system via which you advertisers will get their desired leads for guaranteed as they don't have to pay for non-converting traffic.
Due to low primary deposit amount most of the ad networks are filth with low quality advertisers and hence those traffic gets spoil with the passage of time. However, if you are going to play big then Congrats! low end advertisers do not have access to the amazing traffic of Adsterra as it has minimum deposit $500 for the advertisers.
Here are the reasons why you should use Adsterra to get more traffic:
- As there are several ad performance plans you can choose what suits for your business. Besides CPM model you can promote via CPA, CPI, CPL etc performance models.
- There are several types of ad formats on the web and lucky Adsterra has all of them, even video ads along with popunders advertising.
- Super smart targeting technology of Adsterra will allow you to choose your traffic based on Geo location, language, browser, device, service providers, operating system, user's typed keywords and so on.
- Re-targeting became most popular among the advertisers due to cheap cost and Yah you are getting this option in Adsterra as well.
- Timing is one of the biggest factors while running ads and hence Adsterra has introduced real time bidding for effective ad distribution.
- Huge audience reach
- Supports CPA plan
- Smart audience targeting
- Supports re-targeting
- Safe from traffic spoilers
- $500 minimum deposit
BONUS Earning Secret Sauce!
You are pretty lucky to be still here and hence you are going to get one extra information for increasing your revenue for free. Don't you have friends who are working in digital marketing platform and running websites? sure you do. So, just let them know about Adsterra and earn a solid 5% lifetime commission from their earning.
There are pool of ad networks on the web but very few of them are maintaining the expected quality for both the publishers and advertisers. No matter which ad network your choose make sure they are not making you fool but providing very low payouts (to publishers) or fake traffic (to advertisers). However, I will highly recommend you to give a try to this fast growing advertising network Adsterra and if you have already used it or using it right now I would love to hear your experience.